Nokia 2.2 Update Fix?

Is there an update to android that fixes notification errors?

Nokia 2.2 Update Fix?

xyzcba23646 xyzcba23646
✭✭  /  edited October 2020

Is there an update to android that fixes notification errors? Because I haven't got it in my region yet and I've seen on the forum that several people got this update!

Answers

• Jose050Mlai Jose050Mlai
    ✭✭  / 

Yes i also have not received any update from my country..but If u use a Vpn you will get one..Use a VPN broo

• xyzcba23646 xyzcba23646
    ✭✭  / 
    Okey, I tried vpn, on the phone but it did not give anything (I was giving to the region of Germany, did not even Iran show information that an update is available, if you know what program you used?

• Jona Jona
    ✭✭  / 

I used the VPN method, for it to work you have to choose India

I used tunnel bear VPN, if you use this VPN first create an account and choose India as the location you want, then continue the steps below, but you can use the VPN you want

First you have to turn off your phone then remove the SIM card

After that you have to turn it on, turn off the WiFi and then delete all the data of the Google app, google framework, Play services and LPPe services, after you deleted all the data you have to turn off your phone and turn it on

After it turned on you turn on the WiFi an launch the VPN, choose India, they always get everything first