Will there be a KaiOS 3.0 update on the Nokia 800?

Hello! I ask Nokia engineers, are there any plans to upgrade KaiOS phones to version 3.0?

Will there be a KaiOS 3.0 update on the Nokia 800?

Hello! I ask Nokia engineers, are there any plans to upgrade KaiOS phones to version 3.0?

Answers

• Please tell me as to

1. what Kaios version you are currently running on.. is it 2.5.1 / 2.5.2 / 2.6 or another?

2. Since when?

3. And in which country do you live in?

• Dear, I am running 2.5.2 and want to update but phone thinks it is up to date.

How to set up the update?

• PGA PGA
    ✭✭  / 

Same question.

Phone is running on 2.5.2 for arround a year.

I'm living in Belgium.

• xchris xchris
    ✭✭  / 

Phone is on 2.5.2 and there is a serious bug: cannot sync no more than 100 contacts via ActiveSync (EAS on outlook) this is absurd.

• rasvoja rasvoja
    ✭✭  / 

I hope there will be t least 2.5.6 update, and 3.0 when its done for all. Just got a phone and KaiOS features are not bad, just could be better

• rasvoja rasvoja
    ✭✭  / 

Just spend a day with SIM card. No updates avail.

its very bad and sad, since it brings new feats and corrects bug and newer KaiOS exists.

Also, whats up calls will be possible

https://www.kaiostech.com/whatsapp-data-voice-calls-available-on-kaios-devices/

• rasvoja rasvoja
    ✭✭  / 

Its mid October 2021, and cheap KaiOS devices got the update like Indias Jazz brand.

It would be very nice to see the update since it brings features and bugfixes, Nokia 800 feels a bit abandoned. I wonder is it the same with other Nokia KaiOS phones like flip and Banana.