Nokia 7.1 switches off if I play videos even if battery is 60%

Nokia 7.1 switches off if I play videos even if battery is 60%. I can't watch online videos as well. Need help as loyal Nokia coustomer.

Sunil10 Sunil10
✭✭  / 

Nokia 7.1 switches off if I play videos even if battery is 60%. I can't watch online videos as well.

Need help as loyal Nokia coustomer.

Comments

• Sunil10 Sunil10
    ✭✭  / 

• rbeze 58 rbeze 58
    ✭✭  / 

Same issue on the Nokia 6.1 but somehow no issues on the older Nokia 5. Maybe has to do something with the Android 10 ordeal. Just annoyed and fed up with Nokia completely. I also have a Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 9 PureView. Similar battery life less or random shut down across them. I also wanted to buy the successor to the Nokia 9 PureView. But won't if Nokia won't fix the software and hardware issues. Nokia 5 is the best out of the lot but also has it's fair share of problems and limitations.

• jelibeans95 jelibeans95
     / 

hello men,

couple a days ago my energy button just stopped working. it clicks however would not do something. regrettably the battery just were given out of juice, and now i can not energy at the phone. i've tried several hints i discovered (press extent up or down or each and plugin on a laptop) however i just cannot energy it on. the use of adb it can't discover my tool.

i understand that i must send it to technical assistance, but earlier than that i desired to wipe my information. does absolutely everyone have some technique to this trouble?