I can't connect my nokia 6.1 plus phone to sony shake x10d using bluetooth

Please give me a solution ASAP

I can't connect my nokia 6.1 plus phone to sony shake x10d using bluetooth

Please give me a solution ASAP

Comments

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited November 2020

@Mishan Wijesinghe ,

Make sure the Sony is in Bluetooth pairing mode? Please refer to the product manuals:

• Yeah I did but it's not working ..

I try with another nokia 6.1 plus .. same issue.. connecting and disconnecting..

• This is because after the update. To android 10

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@Mishan Wijesinghe ,

It is not fair to blame only the phone for Bluetooth interoperability issues. Sony does not guarantee compatibility with all phones. It's 'made for' iPhones and Sony smartphones, and is likely to also work with Samsung devices.

Some troubleshooting suggestions:

On the Shake-X10 - Set the Bluetooth mode to SBC instead of Auto. If this does not help, then erase all Bluetooth pairings and pair again.

If still unsuccessful, on the phone - Remove all Bluetooth pairings and reset network settings. Restart the phone and try again.

The Bluetooth stack in Nokia Android phones is Android's built-in, so there will probably be similar issues with Google Pixel phones. (Samsung and Sony use proprietary Bluetooth stacks).

Please consider Sony's support if further troubleshooting is needed? Their user forum is much more active than this quiet place.

I hope you get it sorted out.

-- Hans