WHY SOME REGION DON'T GET V3.15K MR UDPATE WHILE NOKIA RELEASED AT 1ST OCTOBER 2020???

Which region has got V3.15K?? Please reply!!

WHY SOME REGION DON'T GET V3.15K MR UDPATE WHILE NOKIA RELEASED AT 1ST OCTOBER 2020???

AB2406 AB2406
✭✭  / 

Which region has got V3.15K?? Please reply!!

Comments

• AB2406 AB2406
    ✭✭  / 

@HMDLaura why don't you reply?? What do nokia want???

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Most of the regions have received this build but there is a catch!!

Devices which are on Android 9 Pie V2.25W aka July 2020 Patch have received this Android 10 Build

Users Who upgraded their device to V3.15H with April 2020 Patch and not updated to May 2020 Patch are able to roll back to Android Pie by changing the Active Slot with Inactive Slot on their own risk!!

Some Users also inform that by visiting to Nokia Care center can get the particular build flashed on their device depend upon the warranty period.

• AB2406 AB2406
    ✭✭  / 

i don't care that nokia must fix and release MR update for V3.15H because nokia make this phone become useless !

• AvgJoe AvgJoe
    ✭✭✭  / 

I tried to roll back on Android 9 on my own, I broke the motherboard completely in the process, took it to the service centre and they replaced the motherboard for free under warranty.

This new motherboard came with Android 9 July patch, and I got prompt to upgrade to Android 10 3.15K right away (as I think they withdrawn 3.15H completely).

Now I'm on 3.15K and the phone works snappier then ever before.

Still it's unacceptable having to go through all of this just to get my device working again. HMD is pure trash. Don't buy Nokia.

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭✭  / 

My device warranty has expired that's why I don't want to thinker with it (ofcousre except if it's rooting..) and the service center in my region is very far from me and my schedule also very busy...

So, I have no option than to wait for Nokia's fix