nokia 8 sirroco display problem

i have been using nokia 8 sirroco from 10 months now.

nokia 8 sirroco display problem

Melanta Melanta
✭✭  / 

i have been using nokia 8 sirroco from 10 months now. and i have been replaced my phone once from service center 2 months ago under warranty, now after two months the same issue started again, the screen starts flickering green. this is the second phone i got and within two months the problem has started again, i had the same issue for my earlier phone which was replaced from nokia 2 months ago, but this time when i showed the phone to service center they are telling that you have physically damaged your phone. but there is neither a single scracth or wear tear in the phone, it was handled carely, i had the same issue last time and they gave me a replaced model and now when the same problem occuered in this replaced model within two months they are telling you have physically damaged it. i dont know what to do, i felt like i got cheated from nokia, and my 30000 inr rupees is gone, please help how can i complaint.

Tagged:

Comments

• valyo_bg valyo_bg
    ✭✭  / 

This is a known software problem, search over internet, I don't remember what was a solution.