Nokia 7.2 November security update with software update is available in India now

Now, November security update with software update for Nokia 7.2 available in India. The size of update is 1.61 GB.

Nokia 7.2 November security update with software update is available in India now

Manoj Mehra Manoj Mehra
✭✭  /  edited November 2020

Now, November security update with software update for Nokia 7.2 available in India. The size of update is 1.61 GB. I think it has fixed the most annoying back button touch problem. Sometimes back button didn't use to respond. This update has also fixed the touch problem in camera app. When you used to click to see the recent photos you take, you had to click multiple times to see the photos because of touch problem. Now, you can enable 3 button navigation button also. I don't know whether they have updated camera software or not which is much needed. If anyone knows about it and find any difference in quality of photos and videos and camera performance, please let me know.

Tagged:

Comments

• Arun Ragav Arun Ragav
    ✭✭  / 

Have to use few days to see if there is any real improvement. Still can't update the wallpaper app which is odd. Anyone knows anything about this s wallpaper app update ?

• Wallpaper app it seems like we need to have android r

• Not getting any security update after June2020 for my Nokia 7.2. Bought it in June only. How to get these updates