Order returned after Shipping! Anyone facing this issue?

My order was shipped yesterday 30/08/18 and i have received a confirmation mail that my product is on the way. Its been sent through delhivery  courier.

Order returned after Shipping! Anyone facing this issue?

Shobin Mathew Shobin Mathew
 /  edited September 20

My order was shipped yesterday 30/08/18 and i have received a confirmation mail that my product is on the way. Its been sent through delhivery  courier. I have not cancelled the order but according to the latest status, my product is returning back to nokia. Anyone facing this issue please let me know.

Comments

• Milind Pande Milind Pande
     /  edited September 8

Hi,

Hold on for a while, Delhivery people is notorious for doing such acts, even they don't have proper system in place for deliveries of goods. This company used to deliver products from Amazon and Flipkart. I faced one issue earlier, when Delhivery updated status as "Customer Not available" and actually being a holiday I was at home that day and I checked with my society security person, there was not a single delivery person came that day. On approaching Delhivery customer care, I was simply told that, the status was for some other delivery and not mine. And even worse fact was, my delivery was delayed for two days even my parcel was at hub near my house. So I suggest, you check with Delivery customer care first.

Regards,

Milind Pande 

• I also have the same problem.

I pre-ordered the Nokia 6.1 plus. but it has been returned by delhivery parcel company. when I called them they are saying that Nokia has recalled the product.what should I do?

• Something seems fishy! With nokia i mean Pre-ordered devices should ne available within 2 days of launch!! And before the Flipkart sale guys receive it.
  • I contacted delhivery parcel company.they are saying that Nokia is recalling our products. but when I called Nokia customer care they don't know anything about it.what should we do now??

• Shobin Mathew Shobin Mathew
     /  edited August 31

Hello user1535211258347 ..im facing exactly the same issue that you are facing ..i called delhivery multiple times and the only thing they got to say is that nokia has recalled the order and they cant do anything about it. Mine was already in the nearest hub. As per delhiverys request i contacted nokia customer care multiple times and whats they are saying is , they have not returned the product from their side and i have to talk with delhivery itself. 

• now, what should we do?? will we get another one or will Nokia refund??

• dhruva dhruva
     / 

for me also the same thing

•  

Shobin and user1535211258347 , What is the delivery location?

• irfan ka irfan ka
     / 
    shobin...please give me ur number...im also facing same problem
     /  edited August 31

@Sai Kiran both our delivery is in kerala

• Irfan and user1535211258347  ...mail me both of urs contacts   at [email protected] ..i will call you guys

• irfan ka irfan ka
     / 
    what will do next...? it will re send or refund ??? @shobin please post your number
  • Ankit Ankit
     / 
    Hello Shobin on what time did you ordered nokia ?

• I have facing the same issue. I am also from Kerala. The product is received nearest hub. Then now it shows returned status. Anybody know the solution
  • I asked at delhivery's nearest office and they are saying that Delhivery is sending back items from the flood time in Kerala. but why should they return our phones which has been sent only yesterday.what is the logic in that??

now will we get a new phone or will we get a refund?

• I think Nokia is holding the delivery because it's flash sale is just happened in yesterday. May be they are trying to avoid early delivery of pre order.
    I am also from Kerala. Facing same issue.
  • Nokia requested return to all orders sent to kerala and delhivery is returning back all orders back to them. We have to wait till we get next update from them. Let us know if anyone has received latest status.

• Asif Kvd Asif Kvd
     / 
    also me.. my parcel was returned.. what i do?
  • dhruva dhruva
     / 

I think it's showing like that but it will be delivered because yesterday my order is in Trivandrum today it is in Kollam

• just wait till next update from them

• Any update on whereabouts of the returned products please let us know here. Mine is still in Aluva hub.

• neeraj karlus neeraj karlus
     /  edited September 1
    Mine camera to Kottayam hub yesterday.they sent it back to aluva hub today morning.i asked delhivery people in Kottayam and they requested to cancel the return status to their higher officials.but i think they wont do any.
  • Greetings from Nokia Mobile Care.

We value the importance of your query. Thank you for showing interest in Nokia product.

In response to your query regarding delivery date of Nokia 6.1 Plus, we would like to inform you that due to current situation in Kerala we are unable to deliver the device. Further, we are forwarding your concern to our relevant department regarding device delivery. They will get back to you soon.

Thank you for contacting Nokia Mobile Care.
    Always looking to serve you better.

Kind Regards,
    Abhishek Sharma

Nokia Mobile Customer Services.

/  edited September 4

I still dont understand what did they mean by current situation in kerala that we are unaware of !

• Again I called Nokia customer care.. They are saying that the phone has returned due to flood situation in Kerala. They are not able to deliver the product.
    Returned order will cancel and refund will credit with in 7 to 10 days.
  • dhruva dhruva
     / 

shobin any more updates about phone

• I just called em to know whether our order will be cancelled and refunded but the guy i spoke with had no idea regarding this and told me to wait because this issue has been escalated to higher department. They can only provide a solution when they get an update from the relevant department. He told me to wait for 48hrs to know whether the phone will be delivered or will we get refund.

• Asif Kvd Asif Kvd
     / 
    i called customer service..they will refund 4_5days. if they will be dispatch better than refund