Hi lets talk about nokia 3.4

Any Nokia 3.4 users put a comment 👇

Safni Safni
✭✭  / 

Hi lets talk about nokia 3.4

Comments

• Lpfz Lpfz
    ✭✭  / 

Hi, I think it's a great phone. After an issue with the camera , that has been fixed after software updates, and its sluggish performance when processing photos , which I hope will also been fixed, I find It a decent phone.

It has a better camera when It comes to interior photos than the Nokia 4.2 and 6.1 . With good daylight photos are great in it's price range . The photos are much sharper than the 4.2 and 6.1 .

Performance is ok except when you take more than 4 photos one after the other . I use It for basic things , no gaming.

Built quality is good , the feel of the power button and volume button are exceptional , and the color range for this model is beautiful, I love the blue and purple ones.

Battery performance is very good and there is no overheating.

Overall it's a decent budget phone , It should be more cheap though . And hmd should make It easy to buy it's phones with highest memory variants, where I live in it's web page they only sell the lowest variants of this and there other phones, making them even less competetive .

I hope to that with future updates hmd wont mess up the phones performance .

• SkyScanner SkyScanner
    ✭✭  / 

I got mine yesterday and have problems out the box with it, 2 bugs I have noticed the time and date keeps going 15:16 Tues 29 sep which is wrong I have gone into time settings and tried everything even set it manually but everytime I switch it of and back on it displays 15:16 Tues 29 Sep, also bug 2 when setting wallpaper I pick a wallpaper set it for both lock screen and main it sets main fine but lock screen is set on default out the box wallpaper, now I have a solution for that you have to set them individually but the setting to make them both is not working.

• User68 User68
    ✭✭  / 

Basically it is a good smartphone. However, I have problems with the volume. You should be able to regulate it more. The start jingle is also much too loud.

The camera is enough for snapshots, but of course it is not as good as an iPhone SE. I think, with a good camera app you could take better pictures.

The display has nice colors and playing through Project xCloud works fine

@SkyScanner I also have the problem with the lock screen.

Nokia 3.4 feels a bit like the Microsoft Lumia 640.

• SkyScanner SkyScanner
    ✭✭  / 

Well I factory reset it and started from scratch again the time was fine then went to bed last night switched on this morning and time and date is back to the problem I had before displaying 15:16 and date Tues 29 Sep.

I am fuming right now

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭✭  / 

Or you mean the Lumia 640XL? I owned one and loved that device.

I miss Windows Phones... That's what brought me back to Nokia.

• User68 User68
    ✭✭  / 

You are right. The 640XL is the better comparison.

I also miss the Windows Phones...😥

• SkyScanner SkyScanner
    ✭✭  / 

Checked mine for a update there is nothing I am fed up so I have ordered a new phone different manufacturer, I have had bad experiences in Nokia/HMD thought I liked the look of this one so gave them a last chance they have blown it.

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 

I Can't play with Microsofts Cloud Gaming (Project xCloud) because there is no 5GHz Wi-Fi support. When i open the Xbox Game Pass App and start a game, the message appears that it needs 5GHz Wi-Fi to work properly.

• SkyScanner SkyScanner
    ✭✭  / 

So I switched on my Nokia 3.4 that is not being used because of problems bugs etc, checked for update still nothing last security update was september tried prompting for update and nothing.

• Hi I got Nokia 3.4 but my camera not working. I need help

• Naef Naef
    ✭✭  / 

Hello everyone, i got my phone yesterday and security update still on october where the security bulluten said last update for the phone is November