Nokia Corporation scandal

I bought a Nokia 3.4 phone two days ago and it had an industry defect that when the last update was over and I performed all the phone settings, the device did…

Nokia Corporation scandal

nabil nabil
✭✭  / 

I bought a Nokia 3.4 phone two days ago and it had an industry defect that when the last update was over and I performed all the phone settings, the device did not respond to a restart, but rather did a factory reset again, and I returned the phone to the store and thought it was a passing problem. Yesterday I bought the phone from a completely different store. The same defect appeared now that the phone does not respond to the restart, and it is clear that it is a problem in all versions on the Egyptian market. This is a serious mistake towards customers.

Comments

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭✭  / 

And this is why I will never buy a Nokia phone with my hard earned money again... Never.

As I have suffered dearly in their hands using the Nokia 3.1 Plus as my phone randomly reboots (sometimes 10 times in an hour or more) for almost 3 months or more now.

Once I have enough cash to upgrade it will never be a Nokia device. Never...

• LAAL Mann LAAL Mann
    ✭✭  / 

Es gibt immer Fehlproduktion. Es ist vielleicht ein Defekt oder Softwarefehler.