Beware of authorized nokia service centers

My nokia 7.1 was restarting randomly and was charging extremely slowly. I went to the nearest authorized nokia service center.

Beware of authorized nokia service centers

My nokia 7.1 was restarting randomly and was charging extremely slowly. I went to the nearest authorized nokia service center. They made a repair quote of rs 14,673 + taxes, the total all inclusive cost of repair being rs 17000. So, the total cost of repair is more than the price of phone.

I purchased the phone from nokia official website on 14 April 2019. The service center representative even made sure to make a typo in my email address and i didn't recieved any email whatsoever. He was even hesitant about checking my phone and registering complaint. My phone is in extremely good condition and doesn't have any sort of damages.

I believe that the issue with my phone is completely solvable and charging such exorbitant amount for repair is just extremely poor service. Whatever the reason might be, charging more than the absolute price of phone just for repair of one part is just horrible service. I guess I have to buy a new phone and I know which brand I definitely won't be buying.

This is really pathetic service from nokia which i didn't expected.

Authorised-Service-center- Singh communications, bhopal

Tagged:

Comments