Checkout guys 249mb and then October security patch ☑️☑️☑️

Finally Received MR update☑️

Raman zeus Raman zeus
✭✭✭  / 

Checkout guys 249mb and then October security patch ☑️☑️☑️

Comments

• AB2406 AB2406
    ✭✭  / 

Notification still don't fix!! ALL 3RD APP NOT RUNNING IN BACKGROUND! FORCE STOP STILL HAPPEN WITH ALL 3RD APP! @HMDLaura look at this problem with V3.15K (250MB)! Bad MR Update! @HMDLaura

• Yeah....please list out issues persisting after installing the update.

• Anggono Anggono
    ✭✭  / 

I have update today...finally all notification 3rd app come back again.. thanks

• Everything works with the update notifications are back and updates are installing, ik e fuse blow is still there but that can't be gotten rid of as it's a permanent thing what can't be removed unless the mb is replaced

• Joy_1 Joy_1
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2020

Finally 3rd party app notification problem fixed throughout this update, anyone whats my method how can I fix this problem?if anybody interested in it so try my method, definitely it will work properly (100%); here are the instructions--->Firstly go to settings->then go to apps & notifications->then click the special app access option->then you will see the battery optimization click it->then select the NOT OPTIMIZED to ALL APPS option & finally select those apps you want to get notifications from it( like - WhatsApp , Facebook & its messenger , Instagram , Telegram etc.)& then select don't optimize and press the done button.Then you'll get the notifications from those apps you select to don't optimize option😁🤩🤧.

• Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭✭  / 

Now again ghost touch issue comes... Sometimes automatically touch 😔

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭✭  / 

@HMDLaura Proximity Sensor still broken on my device... So, phone screen is still turning off and refusing to come during calls.