Series 30+ Room for improvement

When my old Nokia from the symbian era finally died I was pleased to see the classics had reappeared I do computer stuff on the computer and use the phone for phone calls and text messages so a simple classic phone was just what I wanted.

Series 30+ Room for improvement

Kalev Kalev
✭✭  / 

When my old Nokia from the symbian era finally died I was pleased to see the classics had reappeared

I do computer stuff on the computer and use the phone for phone calls and text messages so a simple classic phone was just what I wanted. And frankly I got one on purpose to get some rest from the internet when I'm not at home. I would have preferred a 3310 but they were sold out. I figured 105 was good enough so I settled for one.

However there were 3 great disappointments.

1. No timer function. Apparently someone has made huge efforts to bring the snake back but couldn't manage to create a timer. I couldn't care less about the snake but a timer is mighty userful when preparing food, for example, and really missed.
  2. The highly userful old PC software Nokia PC suite seems not to be compatible with the new series 30+. A pity but I have to live with that I assume. I don't expect Nokia to fix that now.
  3. The text messages/SMS arrive alright but it would be great to see the date and time when they were sent. It's mighty useful get that info on a glance .

Now my question is if there are any series 30+ phones with the timer and message datetime functions available on the market. Or any plans to add those features in the future? I am prepared to buy a new feature phone if I get those.