Totally disappointed nokia smart phones

Very very bad experience with nokia

Totally disappointed nokia smart phones

Very very bad experience with nokia

Comments

• pnokio pnokio
    ✭✭  / 

Great description of your problem. I am sure many here will be able to help you based on your detailed description of your problem. 🙄

I for one have had no issues with my 7.1, and have had it almost two years now. I love it, it works well.

You can have issues with any phone. The 7.1 was priced well, and gave very good value for the money. Sadly you rarely see people post positive experiences, because most people seek out a forum to get help for an issue, or to simply complain. As a result, you read a forum and think the product is horrible, when in fact all you have see are a few negative reports instead of the vast number of users who never visit a forum, and have no issues with the product.

If you have an issue, and want help, you have to actually tell people what it is the issue is. To come to a forum and simply complain is ridiculous and helps no one. It doesn't help you with your problem, and it doesn't help anyone else who may have the same issue.

If you simply wish to complain, call a friend, or talk to your mom, it serves no purpose here.

• In Nokia 7.1 no Auto call recording facility, which is available in other mobile competitor company. So please provide such facility of AUTO call recording to this set also.

• pnokio pnokio
    ✭✭  / 

The Nokia 7.1 is an Android One phone, which means it runs a pure Android OS without a manufacturer customized interface, and without added apps and bloatware. If you want call recording, there are apps for that on the Play Store.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Unfortunately, Play Store apps cannot support proper call recording on Android 10. So, a first party solution will be more appropriate and I'll support this request of the users.

Google Phone app now includes the record option in very few regions (India being one of those), however, the automated note which plays to both parties ruins the fun.

• pnokio pnokio
    ✭✭  / 

And that is a limitation placed on the system by Android, not Nokia. As for the tone, that is a limitation placed on the app by laws in some places, also not by Nokia. Your complaint is misplaced, it has nothing to do with Nokia. If you wanted a phone loaded with apps from the manufacturer, you should not have bought a phone running Android One.