Nokia 3.4 photos quality

Hello Nokia Team, It seems that Nokia 3.4 device has some camera issues and It can be fixed with camera software update.

Nokia 3.4 photos quality

pumpkinzz pumpkinzz
✭✭  / 

Hello Nokia Team,

It seems that Nokia 3.4 device has some camera issues and It can be fixed with camera software update. Right now photos are blurry and sometimes you can even see pixels... But with this camera hardware the quality should be much better. So in my opinion it can be fixed with camera software improvements.

Thanks.

Comments

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 

Hi @pumpkinzz

That is correct. Yes, I also think the photos are blurry, but when the light is a little darker, the photos are really bad, blurry and grainy. The camera is enough for snapshots, but of course it is not as good as an iPhone SE or so. I think, with a good camera app you could take better pictures.

Have you already contacted the support? The more people get in touch, the better the chance that something will be done.

• pumpkinzz pumpkinzz
    ✭✭  / 

Hello @kev

I haven't contacted support yet but I will. In my opinion this is something Nokia developers can improve and fix. Also, I hope that they check this topics and messages.

I hope we will see new update pack soon with fixes.

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 

I do not think they check the topics here... I have just sent my mail to the support.

I hope that with the Android 11 update everything will be better and we will get a better camera app.

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 

Surprise, surprise. Support had a solution for me. The camera is now very fast and the pictures are actually getting better. Not perfect, of course, but sufficient for a budget phone.

I hope this also helps others who have quality issues with the Nokia 3.4's camera.

---

- Open Settings> Apps and notifications> Show all apps > Camera > Memory > Clear cache.

- Open the Camera app > Options (3 lines in the upper left corner) > Reset settings.

- Open Settings > Apps and notifications > Show all apps > Google Play services > Memory > Clear cache again.

- Please do a soft reset. Press the volume up button and the power button at the same time until you see the Android logo. The phone should not be charged during this time. No data will be lost during this process.

---

• pumpkinzz pumpkinzz
    ✭✭  / 

Thanks for sharing. Well, I know how to use smartphone so I can easely perform this steps. But what about other people who do not know how to contact support? Or who do not speak english? Or for them this is to complicated to perform (eldery ppl for example). So they will stay with that **** camera quality?(retorical question)

This is...I do not know what to say...So irresponsible from Nokia. It seems only name left form company we all new.

• dhurk_delos dhurk_delos
    ✭✭  / 

Just bought a nokia 3.4.... camera app crashes when switching to video or tapping camera settings.... Or switching to portrait mode...

I installed a third party app... Camera is okay...

• dhurk_delos dhurk_delos
    ✭✭  / 

Anyone with the same issue? How do i fix this?