Battery is really 2 days worthy

Unlike the Nokia 5.3 which lasts upto 2 days with around 9-10 hours battery, this one actually lasts two days with more than 13 hours of SOT.

Battery is really 2 days worthy

Sarah G Sarah G
✭✭  / 

Unlike the Nokia 5.3 which lasts upto 2 days with around 9-10 hours battery, this one actually lasts two days with more than 13 hours of SOT. NOKIA 5.3 4000MAH BATTERY AND GIVES 9-10 HOUR.

THIS ONE 4500MAH AND GIVES 13-14 HOUR (or even more).

I'm happy with this phone as I charge morning (2 days once) and use it for 2 days.

Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Glad to hear that you're satisfied with the endurance that the battery is providing.

Do you have both devices with you? How does the cameras on the two fare if we compare the two? 😁

• Sarah G Sarah G
    ✭✭  / 

In day light, 13mp and macro in Nokia 2.4 is same as 13mp and macro of Nokia 5.3. But night mode Nokia 5.3 is good. I gave my Nokia 5.3 to my mom as she used photography more so she was happy seeing four cameras. Nokia 2.4 works out for my daily tasks so I continued with it.

• Sachin Dilhare Sachin Dilhare
    ✭✭  /  edited January 4

My battery drain automatically 1 by 1 percentage if i dont use it.sometimes my full charge hang only 8 hours or more if i on my mobile data