Update?

Is a update for the 3.4 coming mine is full of bugs and not using it at the moment I checked this morning and no update is available still on september out the box.

Update?

SkyScanner SkyScanner
✭✭  / 

Is a update for the 3.4 coming mine is full of bugs and not using it at the moment I checked this morning and no update is available still on september out the box.

Issues

When setting a wallpaper for both lock and wallpaper it's not keeping the lock screen to the one I selected, only way I can overcome this is by setting them seperatly.

Also I have noticed the time and date keeps going back to some kind of default time of 15:16 Tues 29 sep which is wrong I have gone into time settings and tried everything even set it manually but everytime I switch it off and back on it displays 15:16 Tues 29 Sep, now when I switch on wifi it corrects the time to what it should be, but it only works when I switch wifi on other wise reverts back.

Now I have had this phone since the 7/12/20 and am not using it because of these annoying bugs I am waiting fixes or updates.

Handset is a made in china model

Any replies from Nokia/HMD appreciated I am not happy as I do not expect this to be an issue with new phone.

Comments