3_15p

@HMDLaura Ever since I Installed 3_15p all the phones done is restart all the time please look into this and fix it

3_15p

@HMDLaura Ever since I Installed 3_15p all the phones done is restart all the time please look into this and fix it

Comments

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭✭  / 

This has been happening to mine for close to four months now, random reboots and sometimes at least 5-9 reboots in 30mins especially if I'm downloading movies on Netflix, large files from Chrome or PlayStore.

And mosttime afte rebooting it'll revert my ringtone to the Nokia default tone.

• I was wondering, do other phones have this problem?

Should I install the update?

• I installed the update. I did not encounter the random reboot problem

But there are some problems that are not fixed.

-WiFi is disconnected when the phone goes to sleep

Vodafone lines in use in Turkey "4.5 G enabled" button adjusts the pressure application gives an error

• Robb2801 Robb2801
     /  edited December 2020

Hi. I recently updated my TA-1104 to version 3.15P. When I make a video call on Whatsapp or Google Duo or when I put a person to speaker, the other line can't hear me, they can only see me. I can see and hear them on my device. When I make a simple voice call on the above applications the phone works fine. It is a bug ? or is the microphone on my device faulty. Can anyone who updated to this version please check if the video call on Whatsapp/Duo is working on your devices? Thanks!

• NoobMaster69 NoobMaster69
    ✭✭  / 

@Robb2801 working perfect buddy, just checked on whatsapp