Nokia 7 Plus - Camera won't open

Hi Everyone, I've been having the same problem off and on with the camera on my Nokia 7 Plus all year since moving to Android 10. It simply will not open.

Nokia 7 Plus - Camera won't open

Hi Everyone,

I've been having the same problem off and on with the camera on my Nokia 7 Plus all year since moving to Android 10. It simply will not open. Sometimes I get error messages and other times the app just closes immediately without warning. This problem seems to be closely linked with android updates as it worked fine for a while in the summer but I'm now back to it not working from around Nov/Dec time.

I've tried every fix I could find. Restart, delete cache, safe mode, remove permissions and just this week did a full factory reset. None of these has ever fixed the problem. The camera just won't open at all with any app on my phone.

Came here to raise the issue but not really expecting a fix at this point. If you have any ideas though they would be greatly apprectiated.

Thanks!

Comments

• ajbe ajbe
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2020

I had the same problem for the first time today. Cleared cache for both Nokia and Gcam camera apps and restarted the phone. Working ok again now. Like you, not sure what caused this problem.