HMD receiving low score from ethical consumers

Hello I haven't purchased a subscription so i do not actually know the detail about HMD's score, but supported the summary report I even have to assume they didn't had best .

HMD receiving low score from ethical consumers

jenii jenii
✭✭  /  edited January 1

Hello

I haven't purchased a subscription so i do not actually know the detail about HMD's score, but supported the summary report I even have to assume they didn't had best .

But it might be very easy to try to to better! So come on HMD, this might be an excellent marketing angle for you if you probably did it with conviction.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Interesting.. The only reason why I don't say a lot on this is because hmd is a small comapny which recently started off.

Hey @madbilly, you'll find this interesting and maybe you have a lot of opinion to add on this topic :)

The guide seems to be still from 2019 though. So, the blame for everything is easy to be passed onto FIH 😛

• Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  / 

This is a huge disappointment if true. IIRC, Nokia was the first phone company to push for ethical sourcing and production in the 90s/2000s.

As a startup I wasn't expecting HMD to match Nokia's historic efforts right away but these rankings make it seem like they aren't even trying.