Delayed Order

I placed an {emergency} order for Nokia 8.3 with an offer of 24 Hours delivery because my Nokia 7.1 has a charging issue after serving me meritoriously.

Delayed Order

S A Y O S A Y O
✭✭  / 

I placed an {emergency} order for Nokia 8.3 with an offer of 24 Hours delivery because my Nokia 7.1 has a charging issue after serving me meritoriously.

Today is 3rd January 2021 and no word from NOKIA/HMD.

Please treat this as an emergency.

Comments

• Welshman22 Welshman22
    ✭✭  / 

I ordered a Nokia 5.4 on 28/12/2020 ,I was told on the 30/12/2020 that it had been dispatched and on its way to me. I still haven't received it and now Nokia support won't reply to my emails.

• Never again Never again
    ✭✭  /  edited January 9

I’m having exactly the same issue the tracking number I was given is for something that was delivered in November but I didn’t order the phone until December and the online chat and email is a waste of time they are just fobbing me off and actually told me it’s not their problem

there is another topic called catch22 / poor service and it’s also people who haven’t received orders

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Bad after sales is one thing and its another legend level if the company can't even sell properly at the first place. Somebody pays for the goods and now he's the one actually working to get track of his/her order. In all honesty, it doesn't seem like HMD is very willing to change/improve.

I had high hopes from this company and they just get shattered further every time I hear of such incidents. I wish I could help. I wish we had a dedicated support channel via the forums as well. Unfortunately, you guys will need to follow up via emails only or connect with the regional social media pages of Nokia mobile (if they exist).

• S A Y O S A Y O
    ✭✭  / 

I couldn't get an official channel to complain to Nokia except through this forum. I used a Nokia 7.1 and it was awesome except for the charging port problem which I couldn't get a willing local technician to handle.

I wish Nokia will take their customer serious.

• MickT MickT
    ✭✭  / 

I have placed an order on the 31st Dec 2020, I'm still waiting for delivery of my phone.

Not sure whats happening with this company

• S A Y O S A Y O
    ✭✭  / 

My order eventually came yesterday, 13th January 2020 18 guerreling days after the order.

The phone 8.3 5G is a bang.

Good product, bad service.