Memory (RAM)

How do you check to see your Memory (RAM) on your Nokia 5.3 phone? In otherwords, how do you check to see if your phone has 6GB, 4GB, 3GB RAM?

Memory (RAM)

Isaac Tusuubira Isaac Tusuubira
✭✭  / 

How do you check to see your Memory (RAM) on your Nokia 5.3 phone? In otherwords, how do you check to see if your phone has 6GB, 4GB, 3GB RAM?

Comments

• marty dav marty dav
    ✭✭  / 

Hello there Isaac, if you go to "developer options" the very first category is Memory. My phone is the 4 GB of RAM version and the information on mine is 2.8 GB of RAM used of 3.8 GB of RAM available (usually you get slightly less RAM to use tothan the full GB of RAM advertised, so bearing that in mind it's quite straightforward to work out that my phone is the 4 GB of RAM version. A 3GB of RAM phone will have about 2.8 GB of RAM available, and a 6 GB of RAM phone will have about 5.8 GB of RAM available etc.)

If you don't yet have "developer options" on your phone, go to Settings, go down to About Phone, go down to Build Number and click on it seven times and it will say " you are now a developer". Go back to Settings, go down to System and click on it, then go down to Advanced and click on it, and then you will see Developer Options, click on it and, as I said earlier, Memory is the first category. Hope this helps, thanks.