Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 8.3 5G software fix for camera error - Page 2

Still awaiting update, tried all the other advice but play doesn't show camera update.

Nokia 3.4 and Nokia 8.3 5G software fix for camera error

Comments

• DLou DLou
    ✭✭  / 

Still awaiting update, tried all the other advice but play doesn't show camera update.

• david bala david bala
    ✭✭  / 

I was expecting the setup as published, but still haven't seen anything. When will the setup come to Nigeria?

• Mr.Finland Mr.Finland
     /  edited January 9

Hi!

Still awaiting. Haven't got any update here in Finland yet.

Even though we are in homeland of Nokia brand.

• Mr.Finland Mr.Finland
     / 

Hi again!

Got the update today, camera is working again! Thank you very much; Happy January to you all - and keep safe!

• Manni1963 Manni1963
    ✭✭  / 

Habe bis jetzt 9. Januar 2021 noch kein Update (Kamera Fix) für das Nokia 8.3 5 G erhalten.

Sollte doch bis spätestens 8. Januar da sein.

Wann kommt es dann wirklich ?

• Laycon Laycon
    ✭✭  / 

Go to the previous page, and follow the setup I quoted from one the user. It will work.

• sunil singh sunil singh
    ✭✭  / 

Purchased today nokia 3.4, problem in updating Android system web view Google chrome and security patch....

Feelings Frustrated

• Evan Tarawneh Evan Tarawneh
    ✭✭  / 

What about the 8 V?

• Sisu Matt Sisu Matt
    ✭✭✭  / 

If anyone can't find the camera app in the Play Store to get it updated you can try going into settings, searching Google Play, clearing the cache and storage, and then see if when you go into the My Apps section of the Google Play Store it then appears after taking a while to re-compile your app list.

That still didn't actually work for me but in my app list I had the My Phone app. Also if you've had an HMD phone in the past you might have an old camera app further down the list. Go to any of their apps through there or via search like HMD Connect or My Phone and then you can tap on HMD Global and see all their apps including the right camera app!

• Sisu Matt Sisu Matt
    ✭✭✭  / 

If anyone is experiencing unexpected issues like with Night Mode after the update has fixed the app not working at all remember to complete the last step detailed by HMD here to go into the hamburger menu in the camera and reset settings.

• Oleksii Muzychenko Oleksii Muzychenko
    ✭✭  /  edited January 17

Hi there!

What version of the program Camera is on your smartphone? I have now 97.10.2039.01.

• Eddie Stan Eddie Stan
    ✭✭  / 

Is there a software update for Tanzania since my nokia 3.4 still has camera issues

• I can't find sound recorder on my Nokia 3.4

• SkyScanner SkyScanner
    ✭✭  / 

That is what I have and mine has just come back from service centre so I assume it's the lastest build?

• The Selfie Photo mode does not zoom so it's pretty useless if you are taking a photo with several people and you need to zoom in or out. Is this going to be fixed at all?

• Zohal Moon Zohal Moon
    ✭✭  / 

Fixed issue...thsnks nokia....

When wil nokia 3.4 get android 11 update

• Zohal Moon Zohal Moon
    ✭✭  / 

• rebagrace rebagrace
    ✭✭  / 

Thank you very much to fix the camera error. Now, you can also check if the camera software fix has been installed or not.

1. For Nokia 3.4

• Long press on camera icon then select ‘App info’
    • Press ‘Advanced’ then scroll to the bottom of the screen
    • Version number displayed at the bottom should read: 97.10.2019.02

2. For Nokia 8.3 5G

• Long press on camera icon then select ‘App info’
    • Press ‘Advanced’ then scroll to the bottom of the screen
    • Version number displayed at the bottom should read: 97.10.1400.52
  • I followed your instructions to check whether I have the correct version for my 8.3. It reads:

Version 97.10.1400.55.

I don't know if this is good or bad.

• Nokia 3, one of the best with the option of two SIM 😁

•  BkAmor BkAmor
    ✭✭  / 

Kindly PLEASE, sort out the security and Google play systems update issue on the Nokia 3.4

• Hate nokia66 Hate nokia66
    ✭✭  / 

How about sorting out The Nokia 2.4 it's the biggest pike of rubbish I have ever had mine and my wife's freezes,camera doesn't load up screen goes completely black I've done resets etc my wife has only a quarter of my apps definitely won't be getting Nokia on next upgrade will be getting baked bean can with a long bit of string,most probably work better

• shitake shitake
    ✭✭  / 

刚刚检查了一下,我的相机没有更新,版本还是97.10.1400.24,按照公告方法在Google Play商店中也没找到更新提示。

• Rookwise Rookwise
    ✭✭  / 

The camera version on my 8.3 5G shows different to the one on the play store (97.10.1400.24) but there is no update icon/button.

My phone has had the Android 11 update as well and was purchased less than 2 weeks ago.

• L. L.
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 8.3 5G has the same issue. Camera app installed version is 97.10.1400.24 but in Google Play Store is: 97.10.1400.55 and no button to Update it, only Open.

• Thank you for considering yours costumers.

• DontWorry DontWorry
    ✭✭  / 

I've tried option 1 and it does not work for me. The camera crashes one second after opening the app.

May you please think about sending some goodies to us? Like Nokia Earbuds? Just for all the inconveniences we are going through.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Call Girls in Dubai