Factory Reset Nokia 3.2 that was connected to Family Link, stuck on "Verifying your account" screen

Hi, I have a Nokia 3.2 that we gave temporarily to my brother when his phone was in repair. We set up Google Family Link to monitor their phone usage...

Factory Reset Nokia 3.2 that was connected to Family Link, stuck on "Verifying your account" screen

Piipperi Piipperi
✭✭  /  edited January 9

Hi, I have a Nokia 3.2 that we gave temporarily to my brother when his phone was in repair. We set up Google Family Link to monitor their phone usage... well now, since the phone is back from repair, we want to reset this Nokia 3.2. For some reason, it didn't let me reset it via the normal way, so I had to go into recovery mode.

Well now, I'm stuck on the setup screen with the phone instructing me to sign in with a Google Account that was previously used on the phone. Well the issue is now that my brothers Google account might have been deleted entirely from Google, so when I type their Gmail address, it says no account was found. And if I try to sign in with my own, it just gives me "Something went wrong" error. I assume we have to log in with my brother's account, but how if it doesn't even exist anymore?

Comments