Camera error in "Night" mode and crash of "My Phone" program.

Hi, everybody.Nokia 8.3 Camera program, version 97.10.1400.54, constant error in "night" mode, photo processing lasts forever!

Camera error in "Night" mode and crash of "My Phone" program.

Mitra Assi Mitra Assi
✭✭  /  edited January 11

Hi, everybody.Nokia 8.3 Camera program, version 97.10.1400.54, constant error in "night" mode, photo processing lasts forever! The program "My phone" version 2.9.3 c, community - >message - >attach a file or go to the gallery - >constantly crashes!

Answers

• ritzar ritzar
    ✭✭✭  / 

Mine works correctly. This is interesting.

What is the camera app version you have btw? Mine is 97.10.1400.52

• Mitra Assi Mitra Assi
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 8.3 version of the program for your camera 97.10.1400.54. Night mode, in low light(night in the forest or November in the house opposite the windows) - >photo processing goes to infinity, you need to force close the camera program and the system link comes out - >failed to process!

• Sisu Matt Sisu Matt
    ✭✭✭  / 

After the last software update to the app that fixed the app not working at all HMD advised you then need to go into the hamburger menu to access settings and then tap reset settings. I did this after the update and didn't then experience the issue with night mode. Not sure how they expect users to do this without any knowledge of it. Imagine there are a lot of people facing your issue too.

• Mitra Assi Mitra Assi
    ✭✭  / 

I welcome you. Did you say that after the update, do a factory reset in the camera program? I, after updating the camera program to version 97.10.1400.54, made a reset of the camera settings and rebooted the phone, the crash was eliminated, a new problem appeared, in low light (night in the forest),(night inside the house, opposite the windows), photo processing, goes to infinity, it is necessary to forcibly close the camera program, after forcibly closing the system link appears: "failed to process"! 16.01.2021, Laura rolled out an update to version 97.10.1400.56 to the store, all problems in night mode, fixed!!! THANK YOU TO Laura!

• Brain541 Brain541
     / 

Facing same issue from last 1 month. Have you find solution yet!!?

Nox

• Mitra Assi Mitra Assi
    ✭✭  / 

I welcome you. Software is not a revision, in low light, blue spots appear in the lower or upper part of the photo, similar to chromatic oberations, resetting the settings does not solve the problem! Users of Nokia 8.3, from all over the world, send night photos with exactly the same problems,that is, this problem is all over the world!And digital noise in video, in "motion" mode, in medium and low light! This problem is also all over the world!

• Sisu Matt Sisu Matt
    ✭✭✭  / 

Have you updated the phone and the camera app in the Google Play Store? Latest versions should not have any of these problems.

• alex12345 alex12345
    ✭✭  /  edited February 23

I have an issue since updating to Android 11 regarding the camera:

When taking a picture without unlocking the phone (by pressing two times the power-button) it freezes if i switch to the ultrawide camera.

To be more precise: The image freezes, i can still press the control-buttons of the camera app. If i try to switch back to the normal camera mode / the main camera, the app crashes.

I have the latest app-version from the app-store and the latest available android-update installed.

Anyone else got the same issue?

• Van Thieu Van Thieu
    ✭✭  / 

Speaking of My Phone app, it's not able to detect my IMEI number when I went to check on the warranty of the device.