[Moved] Nokia 6.1 Plus Battery issue

It's 1 year since I bought my Nokia 6.1 plus, The Build quality and Performance where top notch according to my needs, But, Now I'm facing the issue of battery draining quickly of within 12 hrs from 100% to 10%.

[Moved] Nokia 6.1 Plus Battery issue

Athimoolam Athimoolam
✭✭  /  edited January 2021

It's 1 year since I bought my Nokia 6.1 plus, The Build quality and Performance where top notch according to my needs,

But, Now I'm facing the issue of battery draining quickly of within 12 hrs from 100% to 10%. Becoz, of this I limited my usage. I Kindly request anyone to provide me a solution. So, that It would be useful and helpful for me..........

Tagged:

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    • Few Apps and Games use lot of background battery usage which can be fixed by heading up to

Apps and Notification>All Apps>Select the App/Game>Battery>Battery Restrictions>Restrict

• See that Settings>Battery>Adaptive Battery is turn ON
    • See that Settings>Display>Adaptive Brightness is set to be turn OFF
    • Remember that this phone comes with "3060mAh" battery so if you use it heavily then it can drain fast
    • From Hardware Side , If you see any bulge on back panel then it's a sign of damaged battery which can be fixed by visiting the nearest nokia care
  • Stallon Stallon
    ✭✭  / 

Battery draining issue

• Stallon Stallon
    ✭✭  / 

• Stallon Stallon
    ✭✭  / 

Battery draining issue in Nokia 6.1 Plus

• Stallon Stallon
    ✭✭  / 

• kriss1 kriss1
     / 

Batteries loses capacity over time. Download accubattery and check battery health. My battery only 80% capacity left.