Home India

Compatible earphones.

Does anyone here know which non Nokia earphones are perfectly compatible with Nokia Android phones?

Compatible earphones.

Plushies Plushies
✭✭  /  edited January 14

Does anyone here know which non Nokia earphones are perfectly compatible with Nokia Android phones? I'm looking for stereo wired in-ear earphones with a 3.5 mm jack that are compatible with my Nokia 6.1 Plus. I've Nokia's WH-205 for old Asha 305 which I absolutely love but unfortunately they aren't compatible with 6.1 Plus ☹️ (& yes, they still work wonderfully). Anything with good stereo sound quality & excellent long lasting build is perfect for me. Your suggestions would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance 🙏

Comments

• Plushies Plushies
    ✭✭  / 

@singhnsk @Kartik Gada Any suggestions?

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

I personally don't own any earphones apart from ones that are shipped with the phone. So, I don't know which ones will be compatible.

You can check out earlhones from bOAt. They have been recently making headlines and this small company is focused on what they are doing. 🙂

• Plushies Plushies
    ✭✭  / 

Thank you for your answer @Kartik Gada. I did a bit of Google-research on them & it turns out they aren't long lasting. There are way too many complaints about their products malfunctioning within weeks of purchase by even users who handle theirs with utmost care.

I looked into reviews of Philips & found the same story. Now, I've my eye on Realme Buds 2 & a couple more from Sennheiser.