Make some noise for HMDLaura's last day! πŸ’

Hi all, A little birdy (or maybe a big moose!) from HMD has told me that today is @HMDLaura's last day at HMD!

Make some noise for HMDLaura's last day! πŸ’

madbilly madbilly
Super User  / 

Hi all,

A little birdy (or maybe a big moose!) from HMD has told me that today is @HMDLaura's last day at HMD! 😲😒

HMDLaura's been community manager at HMD for at least the past 3 years I think. I know that we haven't always heard as much from her as we would have liked, in terms of posts and engagement etc, but as a super-user who can see behind the scenes a little I can tell you that she's always worked very hard to keep our community spirit going in spite of very little interest or support from the rest of HMD, as far I can tell.

Anyway, now it seems that HMDLaura is on her way to a new adventure elsewhere. I don't know who's taking over, although I hope that HMD realise what an important team member they're losing and how important the forum is and put more resource into it in future.

@HMDLaura, best wishes on your future endeavours. No matter where you go, you'll always be a snake! 🐍🀣

Who knows, maybe you'll be back one day? 😏

Cheers πŸ™‚

Comments

• nikhilkunwar0904 nikhilkunwar0904
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@HMDLaura Best wishes for your new journey Mam πŸ™‚β€οΈ

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 22

Oh.. feeling sad to hear the news πŸ˜‘

Best wishes to you for you new journey πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Missing you on community @HMDLaura

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 22

@HMDLaura

Best wishes from my side for your new journey and I'm very thankful for the service you did in community , maintaining the community standards , boosting up users with your actions and handling users request/suggestions/issues .

It's a bad news for HMD Global getting weaker and weaker with such experienced people leaving company and don't even able to understand how these remaining team fill-up the gap in between.

Once Again ,Wishing you the best for your new journey @HMDLaura πŸ’.

• Get G Get G
    ✭✭  / 

ι‚£δΉˆ ζœ€εŽε₯Ή/δ»–εŽ»δΊ†ε“ͺι‡Œ

• BeVenkatesh BeVenkatesh
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 24

I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors, @HMDLaura πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi @HMDLaura, here's hoping that the last day went fine and you're now free from your responsibilities at HMD. I wish you a lot of luck and success in whatever you're taking next :-)

You did a great job here. Thank you for everything that you did to grow up the community.

• Get G Get G
    ✭✭  / 

ε’―ε’―ε’―