Compact designed phone

I loved the experience of my 6.1 plus. Mostly because it's design - the screen size, weight, looks, etc.

Compact designed phone

I loved the experience of my 6.1 plus. Mostly because it's design - the screen size, weight, looks, etc. I don't see any other phone with a <6in screen nowadays. I wish there was a hardware updated version for the 6.1 plus - processor, camera setup, battery. Is Nokia planning to release phones with such hardware?

Tagged:

Comments

• vels vels
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, I'd love to use an upgraded version of N6.1plus. But @Hmd won't do until other smartphone manufacturers release compact phones 😑

• Sushant J Sushant J
    ✭✭  / 

I totally agree, Nokia should build phone similar to size of Nokia 7.1 or Pixel 4a. Recent phones like Nokia 5.4 aree too bulky and inconvenient for one handed use.

• Soroy Soroy
    ✭✭  / 

Compact phone with stock android in mid range segment is a niche which must be exploited by Nokia. They launch so many phones in this segment, one compact phone to test the market shouldn't hurt.

• Jonus01 Jonus01
     / 

The leaked news that next year’s S11 will have its smallest screen at 6.2” is a dagger for people like myself who enjoy ‘smaller’ phones. I think that leaves the Pixel line as the only sub-6” screen Android phone.

I get that big phones are all the rage. But there are many like myself who don’t use our phones for media consumption. I don’t play games or watch movies/tv shows on my phone. Ocassionally, I’ll watch a YT video...but that’s about it. I have normal sized hands, but any phone with a screen over 6” is a chore to handle and navigate one handed.

My dream phone would be a OnePlus 7 Pro with a ~5.8” screen. But since everyone is buying big screen phones, either by choice or lack of it, the trends keeps moving up to larger screens. I may have to go with the rumored 5.4” iPhone next year if Pixel 5 follows the same trend.

• o pb o pb
     / 

I ordered the x20 on the internet. On 07/14 my package was in transit by DHL in Cologne, it was lost or damage.

We are 07/26, Nokia did not even follow up on my order, refunded? Shipping a new package?

You realize this amateurism, more than 10 days without decision.