Nokia 2.4 a Fanatics impression !!

It is always pleasure and honor as a fan to unbox a new Nokia phone. I am super excited with one more addition to my Nokia collection, Nokia 2.4.

Nokia 2.4 a Fanatics impression !!

sajwaz sajwaz
✭✭✭  /  edited January 23

It is always pleasure and honor as a fan to unbox a new Nokia phone. I am super excited with one more addition to my Nokia collection, Nokia 2.4. Nokia 2 series phones are very popular .

The Nokia 2.4 comes with a big display of 6.5-inch in size. With this big screen, you can enjoy watching movies, programmes, and videos on streaming services. It comes with a Full-HD display with 20:9 aspect ratio and for this price it is great deal. Everything looks just good on the display, even the videos so there is a little chance you will feel the video is playing at the 720p resolution. The waterdrop-style notch is also okay and does not really affect the experience. Trust me I was amazed watching videos on Nokia 2.4. They look better, sharper and crisper better than the other AMOLED ones, it is subjective

Nokia 2.4 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helios P22 (MT6762) processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Nokia 2.4 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery.

As far as the cameras are concerned, the Nokia 2.4 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.4 aperture.

Nokia 2.4 based on Android 10 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Nokia 2.4 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Nokia 2.4 measures 165.85 x 76.30 x 8.69mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 189.00 grams. It was launched in Charcoal, Dusk, and Fjord colours. I 'm using Charcoal color one.

Connectivity options on the Nokia 2.4 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.

Nokia 2.4 - it just ticks all the boxes -

Design, Performance, Camera and Battery.

Design - I love the Nokia phone design. The Nokia phones designs are symmetrical which makes it to stand out and unique. The Dual camera setup aligned with finger sensor gives it beautiful look. It feels sturdy in hands. It feels like it made of single block.

I'm also loving the new design of Nokia 8.3 and I 'm eagerly waiting to upgrade m Nokia 7.2 to Nokia 8.3 😍

Performance:

Nokia 2.4 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helios P22 (MT6762) processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 64 GB storage with dedicated 512GB expandable memory slot. 

I was bit skeptical though to go with MediaTek processor as I had experienced lot of performance issue in the past with MediaTek processor but this phone has changed those thoughts. The other worry is about how would phone perform with 3GB RAM, given that most of the phones comes with minimum of 4 GB RAM. But trust me phone performs butter smooth and I never felt like it lagged . It feels that HMD Global very well optimized the android OS to work well on a phone with 3GB RAM. It has done everything right with the pure android experience. GAMES like Subway Surfer, Temple run can be played easily

Next let us talk about the reception quality. What I like most about the Nokia phones is it hooks very well on to network. It as very good reception. Crystal clear sound no network fluctuation. I tried to compare the network reception with the other phone and I could see the difference. Nokia phones are the best. Due to which we do get better download and upload speed as compared to other phones.

Due to sturdy design Nokia phones are always durable.

Camera

Next big thing for a phone is it's Camera performance and everyone knows Nokia is well know for their camera. Camera photo quality is superb given in the price range it comes. I was amazed with the photo quality. It captures all details much better even in low light. Tested

Few sample shots from Nokia 2.4

Battery.

Nokia 2.4 comes with 4500mAh battery. That's humongous if you own Nokia phone. Nokia phones are always known for their battery life. With this phone I got battery back up of 8 days with almost 8 hour of screen on time. It is best I have seen so far from all the mobile I have used so far.

I have tested Bluetooth connectivity too and it works very well no issues.

Updates -

Nokia phones are known for keeping their promise of keeping your phone up to date for 3 years with the security updates and 2 years of OS update.

Counterpoint, research agency has ranked Nokia number one in delivering the timely updates

Pricing -

I was surprised to see this kind of solid package we can get in merely INR 10000 /- . It can easily compete with so called flagships in all the department just because of the software optimization done by HMD Global and pure android OS. No unnecessary bloatware causing slowness. I was travelling with this phone to country side , many people got an opportunity to have hands-on with this phone. All were amazed given the price range this phones comes in .

Overall Nokia 2.4 is solid package fitting all the boxes. Nokia 2.4 priced at 10,399.  Value for money 🤗

Buy here

Feel free to shoot out your queries with this phone to [email protected] . Will keep posting further experience with this phone 

Tagged:

Comments

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

With this phone I got battery back up of 8 days with almost 8 hour of screen on time.

Wow 🤩 awesome battery backup.

• BeVenkatesh BeVenkatesh
    ✭✭✭  / 

Very nicely explained! 😊👍🏼💙