Heating issue

Nokia 6.1 plus is heating little bit in normal uses of 1 hours . Some time it heating a lot.

Heating issue

user1535800077268 user1535800077268
✭✭  /  edited September 2018
Nokia 6.1 plus is heating little bit in normal uses of 1 hours .
Some time it heating a lot.

Comments

• Singh Singh
    Yes heating is more than usual specially while using mobile data and calling. If we r not able to use 2 basic functions, then this phone is of no use
  • SumeetPandey SumeetPandey
    Yes I am also facing similar issue with my Nokia 6.1 Plus handset.
    Nokia support people even not recognising it and giving weird answers everytime you raise this query to them.
    The best part is..even they are not responding over mail to atleast acknowledge customer's concern and provide way forward.
    Not having a good experience with Nokia.
  • sai kiran s sai kiran s

Is it after the Aug Update or even without update?

• user1535800077268 user1535800077268
    No, this is happening without August update.
  • SumeetPandey SumeetPandey
    This is happening without August update.
  • user1535045306028 user1535045306028
    My nokia 6.1 plus also heats so rapidly while using phone.i updated to aug update,Is it is the reason for heating..or hardware problem..??need to return phone ??can it fixed by update?? Sry for low skill in eng
  • I need an answer about this issue..how to find the exact reason for it..hardware/software??
  • Singh Singh
    I had heating issue before update and it is still there after update... I don't thik so update is causing heating of phone... But company is not giving any answer for this.
  • Guys try this once. I had the same issue. When I used the mobile for the first time it heated up. Drain your battery completely and charge it from 0 to 100% once by keeping it switched off. After this I faced no heating issue except while playing heavy game like pubg. Let me know if this works.
  • rusty rusty
    6.1 plus camera hung up and heated around the camera.
    Then the phone glitched completely. I hope this doesn't persists.
    We've waited for 6.1 plus. But not for this.
  • Pranav Pranav
     /  edited September 2018
    The phone heats alot while playing pubg mobile usually but yesterday i played for almost 2 hrs continuously but the temperature was 37 degrees it happened only once and other times the phone heats on normal usage too even on the first boot is this a bad unit that i got or some other issue
    I pre ordered from nokia website
  • wasim raza wasim raza
    ✭✭  / 
    Mine also same heating problem in Nokia 6.1plus mobile.so how to solve this by Nokia company, or any replace option.As a result negative feedback.
  • user1534875691194 user1534875691194
    ✭✭  / 
    I face heating issue with my Nokia 6.1 also even on normal usage
  • Ronnie Martin Ronnie Martin
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi everyone. I'm using a Nokia 6.1 and my problem is overheating. Serious overheating really. I don't know what caused this to happen. I just bought this brandnew sealed at a store here near us. I already updated this to Android Pie which I thought will resolve the issue but nothing good happened. I really like this device but this overheating is really taking a toll on my patience. 
    Can anyone help me on this? Anyone who experienced the same and fortunately resolved the issue? I would really appreciate all the help I can get right now. 
    Even when I just let it standby for 5 minutes, the battery will decrease by at least 2%. I'm pretty sure that IS NOT NORMAL. Aside from heating problem, now includes the battery draining fast.
    RIGHT NOW: I'm playing music and typing my post here in Facebook and the back of the phone is Warm. 
    Please help.
  • Sid1719 Sid1719
     / 
    The phone heats almost till 46 C which makes quite hot to touch, please improve this with a software update or else the phone will suffer huge internal damage 
  • Same here😑 sometime notification shows - Battery over hitting, stop charging. Can't get any solution.