Nokia 7.2 unstable after January 21 update

After the January 21 update my phone is freezing all the time, apps stops working, the mute button bug when in a coversation has gotten worse, almost no sound from mini Jack, screen won't turn off any more, camera gotten worse, and the overall performance has gotten sluggish.

Nokia 7.2 unstable after January 21 update

After the January 21 update my phone is freezing all the time, apps stops working, the mute button bug when in a coversation has gotten worse, almost no sound from mini Jack, screen won't turn off any more, camera gotten worse, and the overall performance has gotten sluggish. I have tried to factory reset the phone several times, and even tried to install a custom rom because of the bugs, but ofcourse the bootloader is no longer unlockable...

Presse fix at least some of the buggs, im thinking of selling this piece og crap phone, and never buy Nokia again after this experiece. Nokia 7 pluss was great, but Nokia 7.2 is one of the worst phones i ever had.

Nokia had a gold comeback, but now they Are messing it all up. Great work !

Tagged:

Comments

• xs2ahmed xs2ahmed
     / 

Mine is now showing black screen, even restart is not fixing it

• VinceM VinceM
    ✭✭  / 

After Jan26 software update, everything is now okey

• Frank Engel Frank Engel
    ✭✭  / 

Just Receiver the Januars Update. The First Update since 10/20. Phone runs perfekt. I am happy

• DavidTSV DavidTSV
     / 

Anyone in Australia had the update as yet?