Camera settings on Nokia 5.4

I can't find settings in camera app to change resolution or image size of photo (it only have video settings), And main camera is 48MP, right ?

Camera settings on Nokia 5.4

NokiaFanTH NokiaFanTH
✭✭  / 

I can't find settings in camera app to change resolution or image size of photo (it only have video settings), And main camera is 48MP, right ? But after processed it will make 12MP only, why ?

Comments

• NokiaFanTH NokiaFanTH
    ✭✭  / 

Now I found it, sorry.

• badger810 badger810
    ✭✭✭  / 

I have found that when I set 4:3 48M on mine, the camera app either crashes or it doesn't save the photo.

• NokiaFanTH NokiaFanTH
    ✭✭  / 

I found sometime camera dosen't save the photo too. But Nokia Mobile Thailand said the problems will solve when next software update has arrive.

• badger810 badger810
    ✭✭✭  / 

@NokiaFanTH After the update, the camera is a lot better and I can take photos with 4:3 48MP without it crashing now.

• NokiaFanTH NokiaFanTH
    ✭✭  / 

After update software in yesterday I found AI scene detection on camera settings, now it work well.

• @NokiaFanTH can you explain the difference between 48 and 12 mp.? Thanks

• damokinsella82 damokinsella82
    ✭✭  / 

What I’ve also noticed since update to Feb 2021 update. The selfie front facing camera seems lighter than it was. It seemed to be very dark previously. Hoping Android 11 is just around the corner for us

• sabyasachidas sabyasachidas
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 5.4 front camera really need a critical optimization. While trying portrait mode there is no clarity on focus. Looks blurry image. While trying 16MP, yellowish image, still no clarity on focus.