When will nokia 3.4 get android 11 update..???

When will nokia 3.4 get android 11 update..???

Zohal Moon Zohal Moon
✭✭  / 

Answers

• Dilki Muthumali Dilki Muthumali
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 3.4 android 11 awada

• Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

Any time soon.

• Andreas17 Andreas17
     / 

My Nokia 3.4 is still running on Android 10. Is it really based on AndroidOne?

The commercials plaise AndroidOne as pure Google and update proof, So I've expected to get Android 11. But now I'm not sure whether that's a fake or not.

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 

Android One is installed on the Nokia 3.4, but HMD/Nokia still needs to make adjustments. They should take their time and Android 11 will work well on the Nokia 3.4. Not like on other Nokia phones. Some of them have big problems with Android 11.

Let them take their time.

• Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

Indeed!

• Lawrence JB Lawrence JB
    ✭✭✭  / 

Whether they take time or no, bugs will be there for sure. So there's no more excuse for the delay. It's already passed the timeline and A12 will be rolled out soon.

Believe it or not Android One is failed big time for HMD.

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 

Even if it sometimes takes time. HMD/Nokia are still exemplary in terms of updates compared to the competition. Just look at what has been achieved. Nokia 8.3 5g, Nokia 8.1, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 3.2, Nokia 2.4, Nokia 2.3, Nokia 2.2, all already have Android 11. Where does something like that exist?

Stop complaining and be glad that HMD is making an effort, even if not everything is perfect. And if you no longer trust HMD, then please go and buy another smartphone.

• Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

With Nokia 4.2, I wouldn't say that something spectacular has been achived. WiFi problems or corrupted SD cards are no joy provided that you are not into that pervertions 😎

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 
  • Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

But it could be more perfect and closer to decent, couldn't it?

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 

Definitely. It would have to work as perfectly as possible. But what do you want when people even here on the forum are screaming for Android 11 to be released, even if it is still buggy.

No matter what HMD does, it is wrong. 

• Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

No worries. Android 12 is about to be released. New awsome features. New amazing bugs. Suppose it's going to be almost perfect when it reaches v. 23 or 41.

• Festus Adejumobi Festus Adejumobi
    ✭✭  / 

Can't wait for the A11

• Tyfomir Tyfomir
    ✭✭  / 

When the wait is over, what do you think is going to be better?

• kev kev
    ✭✭  / 

Correct. Not much changes with Android 11. Better privacy and better notifications. That's all.

✭✭✭  / 

So what? company like HMD who talk big about upgrades and updates, counterpoint research and all that are bound to do that happen, if not it becomes fooling customers in the name of brand and that's what HMD is now.

✭✭✭  / 

Looks like only HMD has problems with releasing A11 soon. No other companies have got problems with their phones.

Don't try to justify the delays by saying there are problems with A11. It's nothing like that. Already half of the year is over after A11 came out. They are just lazy and are concerned more with the newly launched devices now.

7 devices to get the upgrades in Q2 2021 and only one of them got it.

Nokia 5.3 already has crossed Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 and only one month of June remains with Q2 2021 and there's nothing from them.

The whole month of May passed without any of the 6 devices getting it. So do you think they'll succeed within one month to roll the updates? It's impossible.

✭✭✭  / 

Android One is a failure, HMD will soon be seen running away from it. Wait and watch!!

• Muvi Muvi
    ✭✭  / 

I have a slight beleif in Nokia. Last year they updated 4 devices in 4 consecutive days. It's no wonder if it occurs. Let's hope for miracles from Nokia. 🤞🏻

✭✭✭  / 

I don't trust HMD anymore when I came to know the news that their marketing guy released a statement saying that they are not a part of the Android 11 preview program. This statement was just to hide their laziness because I doubt a marketing guy has got anything to do with the software.

So expecting miracles is just waste of time.

• Lawss Lawss
    ✭✭✭  / 

Looks like postponed as Nokia 3.4 just received May Security Patch today.