Camera app HDR bug

It has been a year since Android 10 was released on nokia 2.2 and guess what? Their camera app is still sh!t.

Camera app HDR bug

Layug Layug
✭✭  / 

It has been a year since Android 10 was released on nokia 2.2 and guess what? Their camera app is still sh!t. I actually wouldn't have much of a problem with the device being slow, despite being my main driver (I only use cheap phones 'cause my income is not for fancy at all) but God sake HDR shooting doesn't work until this point. I'm not a fan of installing third party camera apps simply because I always think that the stock one should do fine (and YES IT SHOULD). Do you experience the same bug where in the stock camera app, even when HDR is activated, it would continue shooting as if the option isn't active at all, it doesn't shoot a cycle of photos then mesh them together like what normal HDR should do?

My sister was about to buy me a nokia 2.4 and after my horrendous experience with 2.2 (because there are more bugs that aren't fixed under the hood to be honest), I don't want it at all. I do promise though that this will be my last nokia device and I will recommend to everyone never to buy them at all if ever someone asks me what to buy.

Tagged: