Nokia 2.4 Two Week User experience Impression , Big Display, Big Battery Stock Android And Many More

This video is about Nokia 2.4 My 2 week use impression , the point I cover about build Quality, Software, Performance, Display, Battery, Call Quality, Gaming, Camera, photo sample.

Nokia 2.4 Two Week User experience Impression , Big Display, Big Battery Stock Android And Many More

chiraggohil chiraggohil
✭✭✭✭  / 

This video is about Nokia 2.4 My 2 week use impression , the point I cover about build Quality, Software, Performance, Display, Battery, Call Quality, Gaming, Camera, photo sample.

Nokia 2.4 is comes with 2-day Adaptive Battery technology take detailed night shots with AI imaging and easily unlock with your fingerprint or a glance.

The impressive 6.5” HD+ 20:9 screen will give you a great multimedia experience.

Nokia 2.4 is ready for Android 11 and beyond so you can look forward to 2 years of Android upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates

Youtube link :

Instagram IGTV Link :

Comments

• I'm using a Nokia 2.4 & still have issues after the January security patch. At a glance weather keeps disappearing, Play Store is slow to download and install apps, Discover news is slow to update to name a few problems. The launcher is useless too!