Compatible wired earphones.

Could someone here suggest me any earphones (both brands & models) that are completely compatible with Nokia 6.1 Plus?

Compatible wired earphones.

Plushies Plushies
✭✭  / 

Could someone here suggest me any earphones (both brands & models) that are completely compatible with Nokia 6.1 Plus? I'm looking for any non-Nokia stereo wired in-ear earphones with a 3.5 mm jack that are perfectly compatible with this phone with good stereo sound quality & excellent long lasting build. I've Nokia's WH-205 for my old Asha 305 which I absolutely love but unfortunately they aren't compatible with 6.1 Plus 😭 (& yes, they still work wonderfully 😍). The issue is, anywhere I look on the internet I find the products' details say "compatible with all 3.5 mm jacked Android smartphones" but in reviews there's always atleast one or two people complaining how they aren't fully compatible with Nokia's smartphones at all. So here I am, confused & afraid that I'd end up ordering a pair that don't work with this phone at all 😞.

Please drop your suggestions (only if you're 100% sure that they're completely compatible) or the ones you're using yourself with Nokia's Android smartphones. Your help would mean a lot to me. Thank you 🙏.

Answers