Install Problem with Android 10 Update - V4.30B

Hi. customer support couldnt help me. Hope some here can help me. Hi my nokia 8.1 doesnt update to Android 10 Update - V4.30B

Install Problem with Android 10 Update - V4.30B

Renè Berger Renè Berger
✭✭  / 

Hi.

customer support couldnt help me. Hope some here can help me.

Hi my nokia 8.1 doesnt update to Android 10 Update - V4.30B

download over wifi and diffrent wifi connection is ok installation problem still stops working at around 25% and the error occurs. no sim card, no sd card. safe mode still installationproblem. no issue with the download! still a problem with system ui freezing! At a random time the UI does not respond to any touch input. no charging cable added battery level at 80% factory reset done

recommended Solution by customer support:

• Go to Settings - "Apps and notifications" - "See all apps" - tap on 3 dots icon - "Show system" Look for Google Services Framework - Storage - Clear Cache and Data.
  • Go to Settings - "Apps and notifications" - "See all apps" - Clear Cache and Data for Play Store and Google Play services.
  • Please go to Settings - Apps and notifications - See all apps - 3 dots on the upper right corner - Show system - find Carrier Services - Storage - Clear cache.
  • Press and hold the Power button and Volume UP button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds, release them when you feel the phone vibrate and you see "Powered by Android" on the screen. After that please press the power button for a few seconds. This is a safe and quick way to reboot your device, so no need to worry, you won’t lose or erase any data. Just keep in mind that the device should not be charging.
  • Check if the issue remains when you are in safe mode. In this mode all of the apps, that you have install will disappear and only the pre-install apps that came with the phone will stay. Don't worry, when you restart the phone again, your apps will come back again.

You need to press the power button, until you see 2 options: turn off and restart. Then press and hold the Power Off option until you see a message about the safe mode. Press Ok.

Comments