Losing Trust in Nokia Now..

Nokia is not updating or providing any shipping details even after 4 days of orders.I am cursing myself now why i preordered nokia 6.1 plus.

Losing Trust in Nokia Now..

waquar waquar
 /  edited September 2

Nokia is not updating or providing any shipping details even after 4 days of orders.I am cursing myself now why i preordered nokia 6.1 plus. Even cancel button is disabled by them. Never going to preorder any nokia product from now..

Comments

• Dr.B Dr.B
     /  edited September 1
    Yes bro!!I also think it's a blunder to order from nokia.com.Flipkart is far far better.
  • USERInd USERInd
     /  edited September 1

Their Courier Delhivery is a bad choice unlike Flipkart. Nokia is going to loose lot of goodwill due to this courier

•  Nokia phones are great. Even, Nokia 6.1 Plus(Pros and Cons) were great performer.

• waquar waquar
     / 

Really!!

• user1535340675607 user1535340675607
     /  edited September 1
    Ordered on 27th, not yet shipped, me too thinking and cancelling my order

Thinking to cancel my order and wait for Moto one and buy,
  • waquar waquar
     /  edited September 2

In delivery they are this much careless, wondering what will happen if we have to replace the order..This was high time for nokia to rebuild that trust which they build-ed earlier, and nokia is doing opposite. If they cant ship this much product at once why they allowed this much bookings..

• Chetan Shinde Chetan Shinde
     /  edited September 2
    I booked nokia 6.1 plus today itself.. without knowing that people who pre-ordered earlier are yet to receive their product and so I cancelled my order but I didn't get my refund back.. Don't know when I am going to get it back.. I chatted with their customer support and they said it will take 7 to 8 business days.. Very bad experience to buy from nokia.com.. should have gone for the flipkart option
  • waquar waquar
     / 

user1534857598139

yeah same here!!

• somadhar somadhar
    ✭✭  /  edited September 1
    Ordered today on Nokia online shop, should wait and see, I'll share my experience. Received order confirmation shipping starts from 6th September.
  • waquar waquar
     / 

lets hope for best.