Dud when it comes to Nokia 3 V Verizon

Not really a lot of details or decisions about the details of the phone.

Dud when it comes to Nokia 3 V Verizon

Bowdic69 Bowdic69
✭✭  / 

Not really a lot of details or decisions about the details of the phone. I'm very interested in the placement of the rollout for android 10, please help me as well as many others no... This was my original post question of the Nokia 3 V variant of Verizon as I have bought a clothes to 7/8 months ago I've yet to receive the updates that Nokia had offered nor have I yet to receive the 3 OS update supposedly coming out for the phone as I purchase the phone accepting that Windows sorry Android 10 was going to be on it eventually I know that the virus came forth about the time I was purchasing a phone which I understand delays happen but as work picked up and updates rolled out the Verizon 3v what's left on the side of the road if anybody can like me on when how who is supposed to get us this update please come forth for I have checked both companies Verizon and Nokia and I get the same thing each point fingers at the other thank you

Answers

• Jason Kam Jason Kam
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2021

It's a $100 phone. Worked fine to me when I had one, but it's still a $100 phone. Moved up to a 8v 5g