Nokia 2.4 : Full Review (after 1 month use)

Hello guys , after using nokia 2.4 for full 1 month as my primary device i am sharing my review about this device :) and obviously i am starting with the camera because it's camera surprised me a lot considering its segment :) Camera :

Nokia 2.4 : Full Review (after 1 month use)

nokianchetan nokianchetan
✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 10

Hello guys ,

after using nokia 2.4 for full 1 month as my primary device i am sharing my review about this device :)

and obviously i am starting with the camera because it's camera surprised me a lot considering its segment :)

Camera :

Nokia 2.4 comes with Rear Dual Camera in which 13MP is main camera and 2MP for Depth Sensing  also there is 5MP front facing camera The Nokia 2.4 is the first in Nokia 2 series to feature AI powered dual camera which brings Advanced AI Imaging features such as Night Mode & portrait mode , AI helps to capture vibrant details even in low light conditions 

Nokia 2.4 has in built portrait editor feature in which you can edit/change the bokeh effects and change the focus even after capturing the image which is personally my favorite :)

Also there is a custom watermark options available in this phone you can simply change/edit watermark style you like :)

also you can shoot videos at maximum 1080p from front and rear cameras 

Here are some Camera Samples taken from rear cameras and front camera of Nokia 2.4

Display :

Nokia 2.4 comes with biggg immersive 6.5'' HD+ 20:9 screen with the selfie notch which really maximize the view with better viewing angle display is sharp and clear , sunlight visibility is also good I enjoyed watching movies and favorite show on this bigger & better screen also i feel the touch is very smooth and responsive

Battery Life :

This phone has bigggg 4500mAH battery which lasts 2Days for moderate users and 1.5 day for heavy users like me on a single charge which is really amazing all thanks to the AI -Assisted adaptive battery . This phone has micro usb port and 5W charger included in the box i hope next nokia 2 series comes with the type c charging port

I got more than 10 hours of Screen On Time (SOT) on single charge with some juice left which is truly amazing

Design :

Nokia 2.4 comes with 3D Nano textured back with Stunning Nordic finish which sits securely in your hand  diecast metal chassis and polycarbonate shell which gives it solid and comfortable feel

Nokia 2.4 comes with 3 beautiful colors ie. Charcoal ,Fjord & Dusk and on the back it has vertical camera module with 2 cameras and one led flash and it has no camera bump and it has a dedicated Google Assistant Button & Dedicated Memory Card Slot so that you can put 2 nano sim and one memory card

Also Nokia 2.4 is Made In India which i feel very proud :)

Security : 

Nokia 2.4 comes with biometric finger print scanner and AI face Unlock feature this is the first time in Nokia 2 series which provides better security  and works perfectly

Performance :

Nokia 2.4 comes with an Octa core MediaTek Helio p22 processor based on 12nm technology and Nokia optimized it very nice

Also this phone comes with only one varient ie.. 3GB RAM & 64 GB storage 

the RAM management is very balanced in this device i played some heavy games such as Call Of Duty on Low settings quiet good. Within the one month usage i felt this device handles multitasking very nice and have experience no lag in this device

Software :

Nokia 2.4 is an Android One device so this phone has Pure ,Secure & Upto Date android experience without any preinstalled bloatwares or ads , apps shown in picture installed manually by myself :)

out of the box it comes with Android 10 and can expect android 11 very soon also Nokia promises 2 years of android upgrades and 3 years of security patch updates 

Trust : 

As we all know 'Nokia ' is most trusted brand so the fans around the world know and trust in this brand

recently Nokia rated leaders in trust rankings by Counterpoint Research 1) software 2) security updates & 3) build quality

Conclusion : 

after using this phone for a month my personal view on this device is  i feel this phone gives you power to work ,learn connect with friends

This device is a Premium Looking Budget device which offers Amazing 2 day battery life and has better display and AI cameras which perform really good in this segment 

also this phone handles medium to heavy games on Low settings quiet good 

also this phone is for those who want Pure Secure & Upto Date Stock android experience at budget price 

The perfect gift for yourself or your Loved ones #TheOnlyGadgetYouNeed :)

@dipankar paul

@singhnsk

@Kartik Gada

@Ashish Hunkeri

Comments