My nokia 6.1 is not getting charged and automatically it's restarting. What should I do now?

My nokia 6.1 is not getting charged and automatically it's restarting. What should I do now?

Tagged:

Answers

• Sayan Mitra Sayan Mitra
    ✭✭  / 

My nokia 6.1 restart every time after receiving any kind of notification

• Ganant Ganant
    ✭✭  / 

From what I can see - I had the same problem - it is a flaw in the battery.

In my case, the phone would restart when playing any video, in spite of having over 50% charge. It started with a slowing down of charging. It appears that the battery is faulty, because the diagnostics in the phone does not find a problem with it.

One would expect that battery anomalies should reflect in settings. In my case, Nokia service centre Rocky Agencies in Chennai initially said they would update the software, and when it did not work, changed the battery.

Nokia should ideally put out a caution to all 6.1 owners to approach service centre if there is a restart problem. It also needs to clarify if this is a design/battery manufacture issue, in which case it should do a free replacement.