Nokia 2 root and bootloader unlock

The Nokia 2 cannot be rooted(at present time) with apps such as kingroot,kingroot,iroot.

Nokia 2 root and bootloader unlock

A A A A A A
✭✭  /  edited February 16

The Nokia 2 cannot be rooted(at present time) with apps such as kingroot,kingroot,iroot. Furthermore it can't be manually rooted using a PC due to the bootloader being locked. (I have tried both with the apps and manually rooting and it has failed in both ways)

So since this the case the only ways I see root available to the Nokia 2 is either a new root strategy emerges for it(I really hope it does)or Nokia gives the bootloader unlock keys to Nokia 2 users(Who are willing). Either way both options are going to take a while,I think(hope not)

I just wanted to ask who else thinks that the Nokia 2 deservers bootloader unlock key(In order to get root access)?

If you do want the bootloader to be unlocked then please go over to the discussion called "#Nokia2BeFree" in the Nokia 2 thread and post the hashtag(the name of the discussion).That is a petition asking for HMD Global to give the bootloader unlock key to Nokia 2 users.

Comments

• A A A A A A
    ✭✭  /  edited February 16

*kingroot,Kingoroot,iroot*