One Drive After Update Android 11

Yesterday mi phone Nokia 8.3 5G updated to Android 11. After that, One Drive doesn't run well.

One Drive After Update Android 11

sergiocopa sergiocopa
✭✭  / 

Yesterday mi phone Nokia 8.3 5G updated to Android 11. After that, One Drive doesn't run well. The One Drive do not free space of photos and videos after backup them. Do you have the same problema. Please Support

Comments

• rimmer rimmer
     / 

same issue on two phones, low memory when there isn't. also appears to stop the #camera working

• sergiocopa sergiocopa
    ✭✭  / 

Isn't a problem of low memory in my case. The App One Drive doesn't free space after backup contents

• Van Thieu Van Thieu
    ✭✭  / 

Open One Drive, go into Settings then tap on "Clean up space on your device".

A new screen to open with a toggle button to turn auto clean up on.

There is also "CLEAN UP SPACE NOW" button for you to manually clean up your space.

• sergiocopa sergiocopa
    ✭✭  / 

Doesn't Work. That's the problem. Everytime the One Drive notification shows that free 0 Kb. And the archives don't erase

• Van Thieu Van Thieu
    ✭✭  / 

Do you have an SD Card? Maybe you can temporarily transfer some of your photos and videos to the card. You may need some free space before you can make free spaces.

• sergiocopa sergiocopa
    ✭✭  / 

I don't have a SD card. And I have 16Gb of free space. Thanks for triying help me ;) Before Android 11 Update everything goes OK...

• Van Thieu Van Thieu
    ✭✭  / 

That is odd indeed, but the last thing you could try, maybe Clearing Storage for the One Drive app in Settings. See if that would jumpstart it again. Otherwise, transfer your files to a PC/MAC and backup to one drive from there and run a manual clean on your phone.

• sergiocopa sergiocopa
    ✭✭  / 

I Will tried. Thanks

• mullamoh mullamoh
    ✭✭  / 

My OneDrive application doesn't even open. Just quits automatically and can't even send an error report to that