Nokia 2.4: Full Weekly Reviews Series and Wrap up | Committed to Connecting!

Hello guys, I received the Nokia 2.4 back in December and since then I have used the device as my daily driver - all the time.

Nokia 2.4: Full Weekly Reviews Series and Wrap up | Committed to Connecting!

BeVenkatesh BeVenkatesh
✭✭✭  / 

Hello guys,

I received the Nokia 2.4 back in December and since then I have used the device as my daily driver - all the time. Thus, I have already used this for last two months and giving my complete weekly review series, wrap up of Nokia 2.4.

The Nokia 2.4 is one good-looking phone with vanilla Android, impressive battery life, timely updates and can take great portraits, amazing night shots and a compelling budget phone.

1 - Nokia 2.4 Review: Wrap up | Committed to Connecting!
2 - Nokia 2.4: Second and Third Week Impressions
3 - Nokia 2.4: First Week Impressions | Software, Display, Camera
4 - Nokia 2.4: Unboxing and First Impressions | English Review - Committed to connecting!

I have taken all these photos from Photo Mode, Portrait Mode, Night Mode and none of them are edited below:

Photo Mode:

Portrait Mode:

Portrait Bokeh Effect

Panorama view

Front Camera Photo Mode:

Night Mode:

Orion Nebula Constellation Processed in Snapseed, shot in Night Mode (increase brightness to view)

@dipankar paul (Many thanks for giving me the opportunity to work on such wonderful project. Further, I will be much happier to be associated with any of your future project or any other regard.)

Thanks #NokiaMobile

@Kartik Gada

@singhnsk

@Ashish Hunkeri

@nokianchetan

Comments