Nokia Didn't even dispatch the Phone After 72 Hours of Sale Ended..

Nokia Didn't even dispatch the Phone After 72 Hours of Sale Ended.

Nokia Didn't even dispatch the Phone After 72 Hours of Sale Ended..

Nokia Didn't even dispatch the Phone After 72 Hours of Sale Ended. And, surprisingly customers who bought from flipkart instead of  buying directly from Nokia got the phone in hand in less than 24 hours of Flash Sale. 

I checked various reviews on Flipkart. Their delivery is also flash but Nokia is Nokia. They are working like Indian Post in this fast moving competition. Nokia staff completely fits for Sarkaari Jobs as they can't do anything on time without various reminders. 

They accepted payments in advance during pre-order but didn't plan accordingly so that orderes are dispatched on time. 

Comments

• Yes I complete agree with you. I have learnt the lesson to use only Flipkart or Amazon for any online order. Another important point is that they have started this Forum option in their own website but none of the employees of NOKIA is responding to any of the query posted in any of the Forums. Very poor management.

• I pre ordered nokia 6.1plus and after 10 days I didn't get even an invoice of my purchase. This is the worst site I have ever seen.
  • wakku wakku
     / 

agree i order on 30 aug but still not any message in mobile but flipkart and amazon in this matter better