Android 11

Android 10 security update is late: later than that for 6.1, which is unusual. Should we expect Android 11 incoming?

Android 11

tudor georgescu tudor georgescu
✭✭✭  / 

Android 10 security update is late: later than that for 6.1, which is unusual.

Should we expect Android 11 incoming?

Comments

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Android 11 on the 9 PV. It was shown as one of the last models to get A11 in the second quarter of the year. I interpret that to mean June 30th at the earliest.

• tudor georgescu tudor georgescu
    ✭✭✭  / 

That's the third quarter. The latest news was that Android 11 launch has been speeded up. So that would be about April 1st or even earlier.

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

I'll believe it when I see it. By the 3rd quarter I will most likely have replaced my 9 PV.

✭✭✭  / 

I won't change it so soon. I paid for it less than 300 Euros not so long ago, it still works perfectly even if it fell to the ground several times (it's kind of slippery when you put it on the table).

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

On March 4th mine will be 2 years old. Fortunately, I got the $100 US savings they had on special at the time so I paid $599. One thing is for sure, I will not buy another phone that has not been available for at least 3 months so I can see what kind of issues others are encountering. I am tired of paying for being a "beta" tester.

✭✭✭  / 

Well, I bought it about one year after being available, at roughly half the original price. It was new, not refurbished.