Heating issue on Nokia 6.1 Plus

I received my Nokia 6.1 plus handset on 30th August 18 and have been using it from past 3 days. I am facing heating issue with the device.

Heating issue on Nokia 6.1 Plus

SumeetPandey SumeetPandey
 /  edited October 29
I received my Nokia 6.1 plus handset on 30th August 18 and have been using it from past 3 days.
I am facing heating issue with the device.
Even during a 15-20 call..the handset temperature rises to 43 degrees and heating affect can be felt on hands and on face during the call.
Even on turning on device in SAFE mode, the behaviour is same as above.
Is this normal or there could be issues with the handset?
Anyone else also facing such issues?

Comments

• aminul aminul
     /  edited November 4
    Same issue is here with me. Glass back is heating badly.
  • aditya ingle aditya ingle
     /  edited November 4
    Same issue phone is getting heated up with normal use of YouTube
  • Ali Asgar Ali Asgar
     /  edited September 26
    Its the same issue i got
  • user1536208449242 user1536208449242
     /  edited October 29
    Phone doesn’t heat it’s burning... terribley
  • I do facing same issue.
    Even after replacing one device bought on 12th October by another device delivered on 29th October from Flipkart after a long complaining steps with seller and Flipkart support.
    But outcome of new device delivered is of same as old device which I thought only some devices have these quality issues. But it ends in question that wheather Flipkart itself is selling bad quality device to customers by offering discounts in Big billion day like venues or Nokia itself lack in its quality in manufacturing of devices. But if it is Nokia fault why most mobiles bought on Flipkart are having serious quality issues.
    But anyhow it will disrupt the Nokia name known for its built quality of devices.
    Even Nokia service is also poor in responding to customer complaints in forum, chat , and voice support.
  • I also felt same issue when i purchased from flipkart, then i placed replacement order, but their technician came to check whether the phone had any problem, and rejected replacement request, but since then surprisingly phone is heating lesser now .....
  • Heating problem with Nokia 6.1 plus device
    Pls do something