New MR 00WW_1_160

New MR 00WW_1_160 which is 95mb download. Still has the Google play system update loop, although the update is now Dec not Oct.

New MR 00WW_1_160

badger810 badger810
✭✭✭  / 

New MR 00WW_1_160 which is 95mb download. Still has the Google play system update loop, although the update is now Dec not Oct.

Comments

• Artur BeHappy Artur BeHappy
    ✭✭  / 
    which region?

• badger810 badger810
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Artur BeHappy I'm in the UK.For some reason even though the MR update is only 95mb the system storage has gone from 15gb to 20gb. Still has the Feb security patch in the update.

• UserFromEarth UserFromEarth
    ✭✭  / 

@badger810, are there any noticeable improvements with new update? I haven't received it yet, don't want to try VPN or safe mode. Maybe it fixes regular freezes?

• badger810 badger810
    ✭✭✭  / 

@UserFromEarth With the latest maintenance release the only thing I have noticed is a new setting in the camera to scan QR codes. I haven't noticed any regular freezes on my device apart from occasionally when reading a daily newspaper through its android app.

• UserFromEarth UserFromEarth
    ✭✭  / 

@badger810 ok, sometimes when I open context menu in an application or select something with long tap, the system hangs for a second 🙄. Happy to see regular updates from Nokia 👍️. Keep going!

• badger810 badger810
    ✭✭✭  / 

@UserFromEarth I forgot to mention that after getting the Jan update the other updates have arrived without needing to use the VPN way.

• Hi, my 5.4 screen got cracked! Any idea how much will it cost to replace it!?

• badger810 badger810
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Ajay Venkatesan Not sure, you would need to either contact support through the my phone app on the device or Google screen repairs for Nokia 5.4 for you region to get a price.

• M Prakash M Prakash
    ✭✭  / 

Kindly update... Schedule on off feature in 5.4 model