✭✭  /  edited April 1

When will I get Android 11 for my nokia 5.4

Answers

• Patrickpo Patrickpo
    ✭✭  / 

I am still waiting too.

• user1514075923646 user1514075923646
    ✭✭  / 

I know it's a good phone and lower end Nokia phones are getting it what's going on.

• Nokia what happened with the Update promises???.

Is April 2021, but still not Receive Android 11. For what Nokia have Android one?

I will not buy Nokia Phones anymore.

• lukebristow9031 lukebristow9031
    ✭✭  / 

I'm still waiting for update to android 11, I see older phones are getting the update

• rajiveha rajiveha
    ✭✭  / 

We all are asking for the same question for the last 3 months or so atleast.

• Can you tell us which phone you bought to get Android 11?

• whats the new time line for android 11 update for Nokia 5.4 ? the Second promised time has been over ....

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nokia 5.3 got android 11 update recently, so I think 5.4 will also get it

• treguerd treguerd
    ✭✭  / 

Perhaps.and with the July and August security patch because also Nokia is late AGAIN

• shakirmohamed shakirmohamed
    ✭✭  /  edited August 16

• Dean Gawler Dean Gawler
    ✭✭  / 

To all you 5.4 users waiting for Android 11: I just got it on my 5.3 on Sunday, and it's worth the wait. I find my 5.3 is more responsive and it's been stable. Lots of little things now work better like Android Auto. I love it!

Hang in there, it can't be far away for the 5.4.

• Nokia 3.4 and 5.3 getting Android 11, where is Android 11 for 5.4?

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
  • treguerd treguerd
    ✭✭  / 

we will have it with the December securities for Christmas 🤣

• treguerd treguerd
    ✭✭  / 

even though other manufacturers will deploy Android 12 on their smartphones 🤣🤣🤣

• Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
  • shakirmohamed shakirmohamed
    ✭✭  /  edited August 31

HMD please don't cheat your customers... You can't justify your delay to released android 11 for 5.4... First you promised android 11 is ready, than first quarter of this year... Almost now in 3rd quarter... Shame HMD... Still testing... Always same reply.... Please don't spoil the name of our loveable NOKIA... we still trust NOKIA... not HMD... You may know about this logic... First try to release Monthly security patch for Nokia 5.4 or reply for your delay